Welcome to Freeland Lights 2020!
Looking for some Christmas spirit?? Come take in a free show at the Tittabawassee Township Park! From the warmth of your vehicle, watch as the "Christmas display comes to life thru Music & Lights."
* Approximately, every 15 minutes the series of songs or 'show' will restart. * Each show lasts ~12 minutes, with a 3 minute break between shows. (Approximate show times: 5:30, 5:45, 6:15, 6:30 etc.).* Tune your Radio to 93.9 FM and watch the lights dance to the music.* Show is computer driven, running EVERY DAY - regardless of the weather
The 5:30 - 9:00 show includes the following songs: *David Archuleta - Christmas Every Day *Sia - Candy Cane Lane *Luke Bryan - Run Run Rudolph *The Beach Boys - Little St.Nick *Straight No Chaser - The Christmas Can-Can
The 9:00 - 10:20 show includes the following: This is just a little fun for visitors to play a favorite song or watch some songs from the past 15 years of Freeland Lights!
Here is how it works!
- Upon Arriving to the Park - You must be in the area
- From your WiFi enabled device, go into Settings and choose your WiFi Connection to be FREELANDLIGHTS2.
- Go into your web browser & enter 188.8.131.52 in the address bar (Think of Christmas Day!)
- A list will show-up of all the songs with a button to 'Push to Load'. Once chosen, the song will be added in sequence to any previously chosen song. If no song is chosen, the normal sequence will play. (Some browsers may need to be refreshed if it does not show correctly in the first try)
- The song queue will be reset at 9:00pm. Only songs chosen after 9:00pm will be loaded into the queue. When you see the entire show scroll BLUE and read "Select" on the Pavilion - it is time to chose your song! You will also be able to see those songs already chose, as it will read 'loaded'
The after 9:00pm show includes choices from above list plus:
- Johnny Mathis - We Need A Little Christmas
- TSO - Christmas Eve Sarajevo
- TSO - Wizards In Winter
- TSO - Queen Of The Winter Night
- Hot Butter - Popcorn
- Berlin Symphony Orchestra - Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy
- Burt Ives - Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- David Foster - Carol of the Bells
- Sleigh Ride
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - The Nutcracker Russian Dance
- Lou Monte - Dominick The Donkey
Check out the Freeland Lights Group on Facebook to ask Questions or Comment on the light show! You can also email Gary direct at: Gary@FreelandLights.com
Happy Holidays & Enjoy The Show!